Whether you’re a new military member or have been in the army for years, it’s never too early or too late to learn about Soldier Self Service. It’s a way to take care of your military needs without the hassle of speaking to a soldier.

Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army is the Army’s one-stop-shop for personnel and pay information. It is a multi-component report that will eventually replace Officer and Enlisted Record Briefs. It is designed to provide standardized personnel data to Army components for the selection board process. The record brief will also be used for pay, promotion, evaluations, and other assignments.

Federal law requires the Soldier to submit a request in writing to request a record. The request must be signed in cursive and must be dated within the last year. If the request involves reconstruction efforts, it may take up to six months to complete.

The document must be signed by a Record Manager, who only has visibility on the assigned Soldier. The Record Manager must check the error box in the signature panel and write a comment in the bottom Reviewers Comment Box. If the CAC has been replaced, the Record Manager will be unable to sign the review.

The Record Manager must also upload any missing documents. This includes supporting orders, copies of award documents, and other documents. This is done through a DROS transaction, which is generated when a Soldier signs into gaining installation. If a Soldier has an incorrect DROS transaction, they may require PAS support to correct the error.

The number of months in the location is automatically calculated if the soldier is overseas. This number is based on the minimum duration of deployment service. It is only available for personnel who are assigned overseas. If the SRDC is not able to post the transaction, it may be updated at the MPD, BCT, or PSB levels.

Check out the Scan and Upload Documents webpage for information on how to upload documents. Once the documents are uploaded, they can be viewed in the Record Review Tool.

Is ERB and SRB the same?


During your military service, you’ll have many different periods of service. The ERB/ERB/SRB is the documentation of your military assignments and achievements. It is important to maintain accurate records, so you’ll be paid and promoted on time. It also helps you be more competitive for developmental assignments and leadership positions.

The iPERMS portal is where you can upload documents to update your military record. The free application can be downloaded onto a smartphone or desktop computer. The application can be configured to use a smart card to reduce the need for downloading drivers. It also eliminates the need for software to be installed.

Soldiers should update their ARB annually. This is done as part of a Personnel Records Review. A group of experienced soldiers will review your records to determine whether you have the skills and stuff to advance.

When a Soldier’s ARB is invalid, the unit will correct it. A GFC-level Data Correctness team will update it. After the ARB is corrected, Soldiers need to certify it within 30 days. During this process, Soldiers must also send a copy of any supporting orders to the SRDC for posting on OMPF.

When you have completed the steps, you can view your ARB in the Commander’s Strength Management Module. You can also make changes to your ARB. For example, you can add text, images or replace existing sections.

The best way to access the ERB HRC from home is to download a free app on your smartphone. If you need help, you can contact the Army Enterprise Service Desk at 1-866-335-ARMY.

In order to receive a review email, you will need to log into iPERMS. You can do this by clicking on your record, then selecting the Reviews tab. Then, click Open Review.

How do I get a copy of my SRB?


Getting a copy of your DD 214 is not a luxury you should take for granted. It takes the neophyte soldier two weeks or so to pull the trigger on this long-awaited piece of paper.

The question is, how do you go about getting your digits on the ground? One of the best ways to go about this is to get in touch with your unit’s personnel command. They should be able to give you a leg up on obtaining this elusive document. You can also do a bit of research and get an idea of the documents you will be required to produce.

While you are at it, you might as well go the extra mile and try to find out what type of military contract you are eligible for. This can be accomplished by contacting your local Reserve component. The good news is that you have a plethora of options. Alternatively, you can take a stab at your own bespoke package. The trick is to ensure you have all the relevant documentation. Consider bringing in your unit’s IT staff to do the heavy lifting for you. Lastly, if you are lucky enough to have a buddy in the A & P department, you can persuade them to fill in the blanks.

It should be noted that the NSIPS website has an A&P portal, which contains a smattering of useful information. For example, there is an NSIPS training portal on the A&P site, which includes a number of short and sweet videos covering a slew of topics.